The clean router is another great product from Pandora’s Hope. This router works on the text-based algorithms that are used to detect the inappropriate pages. The clean router is a network router that works with all Internet Service Providers and Cable/modems. It is widely known for blocking pornography.
Clean Router’s advanced technology allows parents to customize their family’s internet experience by setting up profiles for each family member, specifying what content can be accessed, and controlling internet usage. The router features a simple interface that allows parents to adjust settings with ease, and it is compatible with all types of devices, including computers, tablets, and smartphones. With Clean Router, parents can have peace of mind, knowing that their children are safe while using the internet.
How to login to a Clean Router?
Logging in to the settings dashboard of a Clean router is a simple and easy process. Before we begin make sure that you have the following:
- A Clean Router
- Access to the wireless network of your router
- A web browser which of course you have.
Now follow the short steps below:
- Step – 1:First of all connect your device to your Clean Router.
- Step – 2: In the address bar type the default IP address for Clean router which is 192.168.2.1. Otherwise, simply proceed towards local.cleanrouter.com.
- Step – 3: You will be redirected to the home page of Cleanrouter.com. Here click on the Settings button located on the top of the page.
- Step – 4: After that, you will be asked to enter a password for your clean router. Enter the password that you have used while registration of your Clean router.
- Step – 5: After entering the correct details you will be redirected to the settings dashboard of your Clean router.
How to Setup a Clean Router?
Setting up a router for the first time can turn out to be a difficult process. In order to prevent errors while the setup process, I have compiled a step by step guide which will make your way throughout the reset process.
You will need:
- A modem
- A clean router
- A device
You can use a standard or a combination modem for the setup process. A standard modem contains only one ethernet port while the combination modem consists of multiple ethernet ports.
Follow the steps below to set up your Clean router:
- Step – 1: Take an ethernet cable and plug in one end of it to the standard modem.
- Step – 2: Plugin the other end of the ethernet cable into the ethernet port of your clean router.
- Step – 3: After connecting your Clean router to the modem, reboot your modem.
- Step – 4: Now connect your device to your clean router by using an ethernet cable.
- Step – 5: On your device, use the network manager of your device and then connect with the Clean Router Setup Wizard. This will help you to establish a wireless connection between your router’s network and your device.
- Step – 6: After connecting to the Clean router Setup Wizard, open your web browser and in address bar type 192.168.2.1.
- Step – 7: Now, simply login to your clean router and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process properly.
How to change the Admin Password for Clean Router?
To reset/change the admin password for your Clean router follow the steps below:
- Step – 1: Open your web browser and go to local.cleanrouter.com.
- Step – 2: In the login page, click on the Forget Password button.
- Step – 3: After clicking on that button you will receive an email from the officials containing the instructions to reset your Clean Router password. It will take 2 – 3 minutes for the email to arrive.
- Step – 4: Check your email box if the email is arrived or not. If yes then click on the reset password link.
- Step – 5: You will be redirected to a new page where you can reset your password. Enter the password in the required blanks and confirm it.
- Step – 6: Click on the Save button to save the settings you have just made.
This is how you can change the password for your clean router.
How to Reset the Clean Router?
In case if you are facing any sort of issues with your Clean router or if in case you have forgotten important details regarding your clean router then you can solve the respective error by resetting your router to the factory defaults.
To reset a Clean router to the factory defaults follow the steps below:
- Step – 1: First of all locate the reset button on your Clean router. (Located on the backside of the router)
- Step – 2: Make sure that during the reset process your router is turned on. Grab a paper clip or a pen and use the pointed end to press the reset button.
- Step – 3: Hold the reset button for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Step – 4: Now wait until the router is powered on and fully reset.
Clean Router Port Forwarding
Port forwarding is a process that allows you to make forwarding rules, to pen or redirect network traffic through ports. The below guide will help you with port forwarding on the Clean router.
- First of all, access your Clean router’s main setting page using its default IP address through a web browser. The default IP address or gateway for the Clean router is 18.104.22.168.
- Now enter the default login credentials of Clean router. If you don’t have, check the Clean router’s manual or look at the back of the router.
- Now click on the Network.
- Select the Port Forwarding option from the dropdown list.
- Assign a name to your device or application you are going to forward the port to.
- Choose the protocol, which is suitable. If you don’t know, select the Both option.
- Enter your desired port number in the From Port box.
- Enter the same port number in the To Port box.
- Type the IP address of your application or device you are forwarding the port to.
- Click on the Add icon.
- Tap on the Save button to apply your settings.
- Buffalo Router [Login, Reset, Setup, Defaults]
- Google Fiber Router [Login, Setup, Reset, Defaults]
- Apple Router [Login, Setup, Reset, Defaults]
- Comtrend router [Login, Setup, Reset, Defaults]
Q1. What makes Clean Router different?
The clean router is different from other routers because it is specially made for internet safety. The router comes with an Internet Safety program that is specifically made for your family to surf safely across the web.
Q2. Which router has the best Parental Controls?
Below is the list of some routers having the best parental controls:
- Asus AC3100
- Linksys AC1750
- Netgear Nighthawk AC1900
- Buffalo Airstation Router
- Symantec Norton Core
Q3. Is it okay to unplug router every night?
If you do not turn off your wifi router then there are chances that you may be affected by the EMF radiations of your router even when you are not using it. Average sleep hours of a person range from 6 to 7 hours, so think about it. Switching off the router in the night can cut out the radiation exposure.
Q4: Can Clean Router protect my devices from malware?
A4: Yes, Clean Router includes built-in malware protection that blocks access to malicious websites and provides additional layers of security.
Q5: How many devices can Clean Router support?
A5: Clean Router can support an unlimited number of devices on a single network, making it an excellent choice for households with many connected devices.
Leave a Comment