Do you want to login to your Trendnet router? If yes then this article is going to be very helpful for you. If you get access to the control panel of your Trendnet router then you can easily change its default username and password, also you can modify other settings, as per your wish. Getting access to the control panel of a Trendnet router is an easy process. All you need to do is to follow the step by step guide given below. I have also mentioned some other tutorials to help you while setting up your Trendnet router. I hope it helps.
Let’s move towards our main topic.
- 1 How to login to a Trendnet router?
- 2 FAQs
How to login to a Trendnet router?
You will need the following things in order to login to your Trendnet router.
- A Trendnet router
- A good connection with your router’s wireless network. You can establish a connection between your device and your wireless router just by using an Ethernet cable or a wired connection.
- A website browser (such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc)
Now follow these steps in order to login to a Trendnet router.
- Step – 1: First of all connect your device to your router. This can be done either by establishing a wireless connection between the router and the modem or by using an Ethernet cable. An ethernet cable is preferred.
- Step – 2: Now, start your device and open your web browser. In the address bar type the default IP address for Trendnet router or simply type http://192.168.10.1. The default IP address for the Trendnet router is 192.168.10.1.
If this IP address is not working for you then you can search for the default IP address list of your router on the internet just by entering the model number for your router.
- Step – 3: After following the above step, you will be redirected to the login page of your Trendnet router where you will be asked to enter the default username and password for your Trendnet router.
If you are unfamiliar with the username and password then you can use the default login credentials. The default username and password for Trendnet router are as follows:
Username: (left to be blank)
The above-mentioned information is case-sensitive so make sure to enter it correctly.
If these login credentials did not work for you then you can search for your router’s default username and password throughout the internet simply by typing in your routers model number in the search bar.
Usually, the default username and password of a router are printed on a sticker which is later on attached to the router. You can search for the default login details there.
- Step – 4: Now left click on the sign button and after a few seconds you will be redirected to the settings dashboard of your Trendnet router.
How to set up a Trendnet Router?
Trendnet routers are considered as one of the best office and home routers in the market that provides high-speed internet to its users. The following installation guide will help you while setting up your Trendnet router.
- Step – 1: First of all disconnect your router from the power source
- Step – 2: Connect the 2dbi detachable antenna with your Trendnet router.
- Step – 3: Use the RJ-45 cable in order to connect your Trendnet router to the LAN ports of your computer.
- Step – 4: Now, connect the AC Adapter of the Trendnet router to the power supply.
- Step – 5: After that, log in to your Trendnet router by using the guide mentioned above.
- Step – 6: After logging in, the Setup Wizard will appear on your screen, here click the Next button and go to the next page.
- Step – 7: On the next page you will need your connection details which will be provided by your ISP. Here, enter your username and password and then add the correct details regarding your router’s connection.
- Step – 8: Now, set up your wireless security settings and then add a password in order to secure your WiFi.
The Set up is complete now, click on the restart button to proceed.
Trendnet Router Default Credentials: How to change?
After you have successfully logged in to your Trendnet router the next important step that you must take is to change the default password for your Trendnet router. Below is a step by step tutorial that will guide you about how you can change the default login password for your Trendnet router.
- Step – 1: Open your web browser and log in to the Trendnet router admin panel.
- Step – 2: Now, click on the basic option and then go to the Wireless option. In the Wireless option, you can easily configure the default network name or password for your Trendnet router.
- Step – 3: Follow the on-screen instructions to change the default username or password for your Trendnet router and after that make sure to save the settings.
How to reset a Trendnet router?
Resetting your Trendnet router is the only option left for you if in case you have forgotten your login details or if you are facing any other problem with your router. In order to perform a 30 30 30 hard reset, follow the steps below:
- Step – 1: Turn on your Trendnet router and on its backside you will find a reset button.
- Step – 2: Press the reset button by using a paper clip for 15 seconds.
- Step – 3: After 10 to 15 seconds, the LED lights of the router will start blinking, at that time release the reset button.
- Step – 4: Now, your router will reboot automatically after the reset process is completed.
- Suddenlink router [Login, Setup, Reset, Defaults]
- Actiontec Router [Login, Setup, Reset, Defaults]
- U-Verse Router [Login, Setup, Reset, Defaults]
- TWC Router [Login, Setup, IP, Defaults]
What is the default username for the Trendnet router?
The default username and password for Trendnet router are as follows:
Username: (left to be blank)
If these login credentials did not work for you then you can search for your router’s default username and password throughout the internet simply by typing in your routers model number in the search bar. Usually, the default username and password of a router are printed on a sticker which is later on attached to the router. You can search for the default login details there.
Also Check: Best Mesh Routers For Mac
What is the IP for the Trendnet router?
Many Trendnet routers use 192.168.10.1 as their default IP address.
Where is Trendnet manufactured?
Trendnet is a global company that is well-known for manufacturing tech-related products. It is originally located in California, United States.