The Exede wireless router is available in many areas and it comes up with a built-in modem. Exede router provides its users with a great and excellent internet speed and several other features. To keep your router work perfectly and safely then make sure to update the settings of your router. If you modify your router’s settings then you will be able to make your router more protected. To customize your settings, you must log in to the settings dashboard of your Exede router.
How to login to an Exede Router?
In order to customize your Exede router, it is important to go through the login process. To login to the settings dashboard of your Exede router you will need:
- Exede Router
- Access to the wireless network of your Exede router
- A web browser
Also, make sure to note down the following information as it will be needed during the login process.
Default IP address: 192.168.1.1:8080
Default Username: admin
Default Password: admin
Now, let’s start the login process:
- Step – 1: First of all, connect your device with your Exede router by using a wireless connection or a wired one. It is recommended to use a wired connection during the login process. You can easily establish a wired connection by using an Ethernet cable.
- Step – 2: After connecting your device with your Exede router, open your web browser and in the address bar type the default IP address (192.168.1.1:8080) for Exede router. After that hit the enter key.
- Step – 3: Now a login screen will be displayed on your device interface. Here you will be asked to enter the default username (admin) and the default password (admin) for your Exede router.
- Step – 4: After entering the login credentials click on the sign-in button.
Within a few minutes, you will be redirected towards the settings dashboard of your Exede router. Now, after getting access to your Exede router the next most important step is to modify the settings of your router.
Default login Details Exede Router: How to Change?
Whenever you buy a new router it comes up with the default configurations. Changing the default configurations is really very important. Imagine if someone is using your router’s wireless network without your permission? It sounds a bit strange. But, you can also encounter this situation if you don’t change the default login credentials of your Exede router.
Follow the steps mentioned below to perform this task:
- Step – 1: First of all, connect your device to your router.
- Step – 2: Now, open your web browser and head towards https://mysso.exede.net/federation/custom/ChangePassword.jsp
- Step – 3: After following the link mentioned above, the following page will be displayed on your screen:
- Step – 4: Here you can change your default username and password easily, just by entering the correct details in the required fields.
- Step – 5: When you have done changing your default login credentials, then make sure to click on the Save button in order to save the changes.
After clicking on the save button, test the changes you have just made to your router’s wireless network.
How to set up an Exede Router?
In this guide, you will learn to set up your Exede router just by following a few simple steps. If you are facing issues while setting up your router for the first time then you are absolutely at the right place. Follow the steps mentioned below to set up your Exede router:
- Step – 1: First of all, make sure the modem is completely set up and connected to the internet.
- Step – 2: Now in order to set up your Exede router you need to connect your wireless router to the modem. Use an ethernet cable and attach one end of the cable with the modem and the other end with the router.
- Step – 3: After that turn on your router and connect it with your device.
- Step – 4: Now, start your device and open the web browser.
- Step – 5: In the web browser enter the default IP address for Exede router and press the enter key.
- Step – 6: Now, fulfill the details required in the login page.
- Step – 7: After getting access to the control panel of your Exede router, open the Basic setup.
- Step – 8: In the basic setup page, you can configure your internet, network and security settings. Follow the on-screen instructions to do so.
- Step – 9: After configuring the setup page, click on the Apply button to save the settings.
How to Reset an Exede router?
In case if your Exede router is not working properly or if in case if you have forgotten the password for your Exede router then the only solution left for you is to reset your Exede router.
Resettings your router will fix all the problems with your wireless router, but all the previously made configurations which you have made to your Exede router will be lost. That is why I always recommend to write down the modifications you have made to your router’s wireless network before starting the reset process.
Follow the steps mentioned below to reset your Exede router.
- Step – 1: First of all, check if your WiFi connection is working properly or not. If you use an ethernet cable to connect your device with your router then you will not face any connection errors.
- Step – 2: Now, locate the reset button on your Exede router.
- Step – 3: After locating the reset button, press and hold the reset button by using the sharp edge of a pin or a paper clip.
- Step – 4: Wait until a minute and after that, you will see the WiFi LED on the gateway light up and indicate an active WiFi signal.
After a few minutes, your Exede router will be reset and it will restart automatically. Remember to configure the settings of your Exede router after the reset is done successfully.
Exede Router Port Forwarding
Forwarding ports on your Exede router is a simple task, and you can do this by following the below guide;
- Firstly, assign a new IP to your device.
- Access your Exede router web interface using its default gateway 192.168.1.1 through a web browser.
- Log in to it using its default username (admin) and default password (admin) and press Enter.
- Click on the NAT option.
- Click on the WIFI option.
- Click on the Port Forwarding link.
- Enter the service name.
- Enter the IP address of your device.
- For single port forward, type the same port number in the Port Range boxes.
- Pick a protocol type.
- Click on Apply.
- Wow Router [Login, Setup, Reset, Defaults]
- Westell Router [Login, Setup, Reset, Defaults]
- T Mobile router [Login, Setup, Reset, Defaults]
- Tenda router [Login, Setup, Reset, Defaults]
Is Exede Internet any good?
Exede internet is considered to be good enough according to the customer reviews. The router provides you with a good internet connection and the best speed as well.
How can I reboot my modem?
To reboot your modem follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step – 1: Shut down your device (computer, laptop, etc)
- Step – 2: Now unplug your modem from your router.
- Step – 3: Wait for a minute and after that plug in the power cable back into your modem, after that connect it to your router.
- Step – 4: Now wait until the LED lights of your router turn into green
- Step – 5: After that turn on your device and try to connect to the internet.
This is how you can reset your modem easily.