The Cellspot router comes up with the best internet services for small offices and households. Cellspot router provides its users with the best WiFi speed to experience lag-free gaming and live streaming experiences. To get the best results from your CellSpot router, I will recommend you to configure your CellSpot router manually.
To perform the router configuration, you need to get access to the settings dashboard of your router. In this article, we will discuss how to login to a CellSpot router? and How to configure the CellSpot router manually.
How to login to a CellSpot router?
The CellSpot router’s control panel is the default web interface where all the necessary information regarding your CellSpot router is stored. And in order to change the default settings, you need to login to the control panel of your CellSpot router. All you need is:
- CellSpot router
- A web browser
- Access to the WiFi network of your CellSpot router.
Also note down the following details about your CellSpot router, because you will need them during the login process.
Default IP address: 192.168.1.1
Default Username: admin
Default Password: admin
Now follow the CellSpot router login guide mentioned below:
- Step – 1: First of all, make sure that your device (computer, laptop) is connected to your CellSpot router. If it is not, then you can connect it by using a wireless or a wired connection. During the login processes, a wired connection is much recommended because if you use it then your connection will not face any sort of problems.
- Step – 2: Open your web browser and click on the address bar, here type the default IP address for CellSpot router. The default IP address for the CellSpot router is 192.168.1.1. Hit the enter key.
- Step – 3: You will see a login screen displayed on your device interface. Here you will be asked to enter the default username (admin) and the default password (admin) for your CellSpot router.
- Step – 4: After entering the default login details click on the sign-in button and proceed.
Within a few seconds, you will be redirected to the control panel of your CellSpot router.
How to set up a CellSpot router?
Are you facing issues while setting up your CellSpot router? If yes then you are at the right place. In this section, you will learn how to set up your CellSpot router without facing any kind of errors.
Usually, when you buy a new CellSpot router then the company sends an agent with you in order to set up the router properly. But if that is not the case then there is no need to get worried about, as you can set up your router by yourself. All you have to do is to follow the Setup guide which I have compiled and implement it.
So, let’s start the process:
- Step – 1: Choose a safe place where you can keep your modem and the router.
- Step – 2: After placing your equipment, connect your modem to the power supply.
- Step – 3: Now, connect your router with your modem by using an Ethernet cable.
- Step – 4: After that connect your device to your router again by using an ethernet cable.
- Step – 5: Now turn on your device and open your web browser.
- Step – 6: Type the default IP address for CellSpot router in the address bar and hit the enter key.
- Step – 7: Fulfil the necessary details in the login page and proceed.
- Step – 8: After getting access to the Homepage of your CellSpot router, run the setup wizard.
- Step – 9: In the setup wizard, configure the settings for your CellSpot router.
- Step – 10: At the end click on the Save button to save the settings.
This is how you can set up your CellSpot router easily without facing any issue.
How to Reset a CellSpot Router?
There are many reasons why you should perform a reset on your CellSpot router. Some of the main reasons include network errors. Other than that, if you forgot the default login details of your CellSpot router then you need to perform a factory reset. Because after the factory reset, all the configured settings of your router revert back to default and you can configure them easily again.
So if you are facing any network error or any other sort of problem with your router or if you have misplaced your router default username and password then follow the steps below to perform a factory reset.
- Step – 1: First of all, locate the reset button on your CellSpot router. Usually, it is located on the backside of the CellSpot router.
- Step – 2: After finding the reset button, press and hold it for over eight seconds. You can use the sharp edge of a pen or a paper clip for this purpose.
- Step – 3: Leave the reset button after eight seconds when the LED lights of your router start blinking.
- Step – 4: Now, your router will be reset to the factory defaults.
- Midco Router [Login, Setup, Reset, Defaults]
- Brighthouse router [Login, Setup, Reset, Defaults]
- Synology router [Login, Setup, Reset, Defaults]
- Expressvpn router [Login, Setup, Reset, Defaults]
CellSpot Router: Change Default Username & Password
Changing the default password for the CellSpot router is an effective step to enhance the security of your router. If you do not change your router’s default password then there are chances that your router’s default WiFi network can be accessed by anyone.
So in order to prevent all these situations, it is recommended to change the default login password of your CellSpot router. In this section, you will learn the procedure for modifying the CellSpot router’s network details. All you need to do is to implement the procedure.
Follow the steps mentioned below to modify the default password:
- Step – 1: First of all, login to the settings dashboard of your CellSpot router by following the above-mentioned guide.
- Step – 2: After getting access to the settings dashboard of your CellSpot router, find the security settings and after that search for the pre shared key.
- Step – 3: Here you can easily change the default password for your CellSpot router.
- Step – 4: Fill in the required fields.
- Step – 5: Confirm your password change.
- Step – 6: Click on the Save button to apply the settings.
- Step – 7: Now, reboot your router in order to test the changes you have just made to your CellSpot router wireless network.
CellSpotRouter Port Forwarding
Below is a guide on how to forward ports on your CellSpot router.
- Firstly, assign a static IP to your device.
- Enter the default gateway of your CellSpot router 192.168.1.1 in the browser and hit Enter.
- Type the default username of your CellSpot router (admin) and default password (admin) and hit Enter to proceed.
- Go to Advanced Settings.
- Click on the WAN link.
- Click on the Virtual Server / Port Forwarding link.
- Mark the Enable Port Forwarding box.
- In the Famous Service list, pick a service you want to use.
- In the Service Name field, give it a name.
- For a single port forward, type the same port in both Port Range boxes.
- In the Local IP box, type your device IP address.
- In the Local Port box, type the same port number you have entered in the Port Range boxes.
- Pick the Both option for the Protocol box.
- Click Apply.