AT&T Router login is the primary step that you must follow in order to use your router or modem for internet usage.
It is necessary to complete the AT&T U-verse router log in step, in order to get access to the router’s settings or the configuration web page. The users will also need to complete the router login step if they wish to change the AT&T router’s password.
192.168.1.254 is AT&T router’s default login IP address that allows the user to log in to the routers and to get access to the router settings and configuration webpage.
- 1 How to login to AT&T router?
- 1.1 How to reset an AT&T router?
- 1.2 How can I change the password of my AT&T U-verse router?
- 1.3 FAQ
How to login to AT&T router?
In order to get access to your AT&T router, follow the steps below:
- Step – 1: Switch on the router and after that connect your computer, mobile phone, or any other device with your router network.
- Step – 2: Open your web browser on your device that is connected to your router.
- Step – 3: Left click on the address bar and type the default IP address for AT&T router login page.
The default IP address for AT&T router is 192.168.1.254
- Step – 4: Enter the default username and password for your AT&T router in the required fields. If you are unfamiliar with your default username and password then you can use the following login details:
- Step – 5: Press the login button and after that, you will be redirected to the settings dashboard where you can modify your router’s settings.
How to reset an AT&T router?
If your router or modem is not working properly or in case you have forgotten your router’s username and password then you have to reset your router and that is the last option left for you.
The procedure for resetting your router manually is very simple. After you have done resetting your router, all the previously made configurations will be lost and you will have to modify your settings again.
Follow the steps below in order to reset your AT&T router
- Step – 1: Turn off all the input cables attached to your router and other computer devices.
- Step – 2: Now, start a device that is connected to your router or modem.
- Step – 3: Now, find the reset button. You will find it on the rear side of your router.
- Step – 4: Press the button and wait for over 10 to 15 seconds.
- Step – 5: Release the button when the LED light starts blinking.
Once you have done resetting your router then all the previously made configurations will revert back to default. If you want to configure them again then you need to login to your At&T router again.
How can I change the password of my AT&T U-verse router?
There are several reasons that urge you to change your Wi-Fi router’s password and security issues are on the top among them.
AT&T router provides you with two different solutions in order to change the WiFi router’s password. And you can follow these solutions easily from almost everywhere with a good internet connection.
1. Using the Smart Home Manager
You can reset the password for your AT&T U-Verse router by using the Smart Home Manager.
Smart Home Manager is a web-based portal with different types of services that help you to control your Wi-Fi router’s network connection. You can also use Smart Home Manager to change the login credentials of your Wi-Fi from any device. But, you must have an internet connection.
Follow the steps below if you want to reset your password by using the Smart Home Manager portal.
- Step – 1: Go to the Smart Home Manager web portal.
- Step – 2: In the main menu, choose More.
- Step – 3: Select Network.
- Step – 4: Select your Wi-fi network from the given list.
- Step – 5: On this interface, you can change the login credentials of your Wifi network. Reset your password from here.
- Step – 6: Save changes and access the internet connection from your device by typing the new login information.
Using the AT&T U-Verse router
You can also reset your Wi-Fi password by logging into your router directly. You need a computer that is able to hardware to the router.
Follow the steps given below in order to proceed further.
- Step – 1: Firstly, log in to your AT&T wireless router.
- Step – 2: Navigate to the Home Network > Wireless
- Step – 3: From here, enter the existing Device Access Code (The default password will be present on your router)
- Step – 4: On this screen, you can modify your login credentials such as changing your username or password.
- Step – 5: Now, save the changes.
Similar Routers Login:
- Sagemcom Router Login [Reset, Settings, IP]
- Hitron Router Login [Settings, Default IP, Password]
- Ubee Router Login [Reset, Password, IP]
- Cox Router Login [Settings, Reset, Default IP]
What is the default gateway for AT&T router?
The default gateway for the AT&T router is 192.168.1.254.
How do I check my AT&T router settings?
To check your router settings open your browser and simply type 192.168.1.254. If you are connected to your network then you will not be asked for a password.
How can I access my router admin page?
You can access your router by following the simple steps given below:
- Step – 1: Start your device and open your browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
- Step – 2: Left click on the address bar and type the default IP address for your router and then hit the Enter button on your keyboard.
For instance, 192.168.1.1 is the default IP address for the Linksys router.
You can find the IP address for your router by searching it on the internet.
- Step – 3: You will be redirected to a new interface, here you will be asked for your username and password.
- Step – 4: Enter your username and password and then click on the login button.
- Step – 5: You will be prompted to your router’s default settings dashboard. Here you can modify your router easily.
How do I find my default gateway on Mac?
- Step – 1: Tap on the Apple icon located on the top left corner of your screen interface.
- Step – 2: Tap on System Preferences and then select network.
- Step – 3: Go through the bottom of the window and select Advanced.
- Step – 4: Your router’s default gateway will be displayed beside the TCP/IP tab, next to the router.
This was all about the AT&T router. If you think that I have missed something then do let me know in the comments.