Rock space is committed to becoming the leading retail service enterprise of digital life products. After nine years of development, it has developed various bold approaches and expansions in the digital accessories industry. Among their different other digital products, Rock Space routers are one of the best and reliable routers available out there.
These ultra-fast and dual-band routers deliver an excellent wifi speed of up to 1200 Mbps on 5 GHz band and about 300 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band. If you own a Rock Space router and want to set it up, then this guide is for you. In this guide, we will cover its login process, how to set it up, reset process, and defaults. So let’s start it without wasting much time;
How to login to a Rock Space router?
The rock space router web interface is the control panel for a router where all the settings can be changed and stored. If you have a rock space router installed at your home or workplace and want to make some change, then you are required to log in to it. Accessing the rock space router, you need below are some requirements;
- Rock space router
- Access to the network through wifi or LAN cable
- A web browser
Now that you have all the things mentioned above, you can proceed further to access your rock space router’s interface for configuration.
Step 1: Make sure that you are connected to your rock space router. To access the setup pages of your rock space router, you are required to connect to its network, and you can do this through an Ethernet cable or a wifi network.
Step 2: Launch your browser and type your router IP address in your browser’s search bar. The majority of rock space routers use a default IP address of 192.168.1.1. If this IP address isn’t associated with your router, you have to search the default IP address of your router’s specific model.
Step 3: Enter your rock space router’s username and password in the username and password field. If you don’t know about the username and password, you can find them out on the label stuck at the back of your router.
Step 4: After you have found the username and password, enter them in the required fields and hit enter. That’s it. Now you are logged in and can configure and make changes.
How to set up your rock space router?
Setting up a rock star router is pretty straightforward, but if it is your first time, you might find it hard. Below are some straightforward steps that you can follow to set up your rock space router quickly.
- Step 1: Launch the Control Panel and open Network and Sharing Center.
- Step 2: Click on Change Adapter Setting and then right-click on Local Area Connection.
- Step 3: Click on Properties
- Step 4: A window will appear, select Internet Protocol Version 4 TCP/IPv4 and double-click on it
- Step 5: Check the radio button saying Obtain an IP address automatically.
- Step 6: Launch the web browser and type 192.168.1.1 in the browser’s address bar and hit enter.
- Step 7: A screen will appear, asking for username and password. Type the credentials and press login
- Step 8: The device support multiple operations modes, allowing users to use various interfaces for NAT and bridging. Select proper operation mode as per your network topology. Click Next
- Step 9: Set up time zone and hit Next
- Step 10: Set up LAN settings and click Next
- Step 11: Set up WAN settings and click Next
- Step 12: Selec the WAN name in the wireless network list and click connect.
- Step 13: Type wifi key and Click on Ok. You can see the default wifi key on the back of your router.
- Step 14: Now you have successfully set up your rock space router
How to reset your rock space router?
All broadband routers and modems that are being used in homes and workplaces come with a reset button. The button isn’t often visible, generally inside a hole on the back of your router. This helps to prevent reset your router mistakenly.
If your rock space router isn’t responding, you can check the following reasons before resetting the rock space router;
- Make sure that your computer or any other device is connected to the rock space router.
- Make sure that your browser is working.
- Make sure that the firmware of your device is up to date.
- Make sure that you have entered the correct IP address.
If none of the above reasons worked, then all you have to do is to reset your router. The reset process returns your router into its default settings, in which the router was when you first purchased it. If you want to reset your router, you can do it by below-stated steps;
Step 1: Locate the reset button on the back of your router and inside a tiny hole.
Step 2: Use a paper clip or any other similar object to press the button
Step 3: Press and hold the reset button for at least 25 to 30 seconds.
Step 4: While holding the reset button, power off the router
Step 5: While still holding the reset button, plug back the router power and hold the reset button for another 30 seconds.
This process will reset your router to its default settings.
Rock space router is one of the most used internet routers and used worldwide because of its reliability and easy setup. These routers are easy to use and offer robust and smooth wifi and LAN internet connection. If you have a rock space router and want to set it up at your home or workspace, then you can use this article as your guide. This step-by-step guide will make sure to set up your router smoothly, as well as how to reset it if you’ve forgotten your password or reset it to its factory settings.
- How to Fix a Hacked Router: All-in-One Guide
- Realtek Router [Login, Setup, Reset, Defaults]
- Atlantic Broadband Router [Login, Setup, Reset, Defaults]
Below are some most asked questions by multiple users;
Q: How can I reset my rock space router?
Ans: While your router is powered on, use a paperclip or similar object to press and hold the reset option situated on the back of your router for about 30 seconds and unplug the router power. While holding the reset button, plug back the power on and keep pressing the button for another 30 seconds.
Q: What is WPS mean?
Ans: WPS stood for Wifi Protected Setup and created to make the connecting process to a secure wifi network from a PC or any other device easily.