JCPenney Kiosk is a well-recognized departmental store located in the United States, which covers 865 locations in 49 states of the United States, as well as in Puerto Rico. It is a chain of departmental stores and deals with the numerous needs of US citizens.
JCPenney Associates takes care of all of its customers, and an online web portal knows as JCP Associate Kiosk takes care of the company’s Associates, which is introduced for all the JCP Associates. JCP Associate Kiosk Login portal is established only for the Associates. By using its online web portal, associates can have a whole lot of information and details about their current and past togetherness with the company.
The information they can get by their online web portal JCP Associate Kiosk includes JTime, Paystubs, My Time Off (MTO), available leaves, Paid Time Off (PTO), assigned tasks, incentives, weekly schedules, and much more.
This article is intended for JCP Associates, and if you are one of them, then it is recommended for you to read this article till the end. You will get to know comprehensive information regarding the JCP Associate Kiosk Login web portal.
If you aren’t a JCPenny Associate but want to join JCP, you should also read this article to gain employment information, as well as to get various benefits from the company through the portal JCP Associate Kiosk Login.
- 1 What are the Benefits of JCP Kiosk Associate?
- 2 JCP Associate Kiosk Login – Can you Sign up at Home?
- 3 How to Register Yourself on JCP Associate Kiosk?
- 4 How to Log in to Your JCP Associate Kiosk Account?
- 5 How to Reset Your JCP Associate Kiosk Login Password?
- 6 How to Enroll Yourself in the JCP Benefits?
- 7 JCP Associate Kiosk Contact Details
- 8 Conclusion
- 9 FAQ
What are the Benefits of JCP Kiosk Associate?
Below are some key benefits that JCS Associates can have through using the JCP Associate Kiosk Login portal;
- JCP Kiosk Associate Login portal helps its associate get a huge discount of up to 25% when making a purchase on all the products
- Associates can have a view of their assigned weekly schedule of work and can set their personal routine for the whole week.
- Associates can make a request for their medical, health, dental, life, and various other insurances through the JCP Associate Kiosk Login portal.
- JCPenny Associates can make a request for urgent leaves anytime and from anywhere.
- They can swipe their leaves with their colleagues on an emergency basis.
- They can create and print the electronic W-2 from the tax details on their paychecks.
JCP Associate Kiosk Login – Can you Sign up at Home?
As stated earlier, JCPenny is a well-recognized company, and its business has developed very fast, so it employs many employees. That is why they have introduced the JCP Associate Kiosk Login portal for its employees.
Before accessing the personal information at JCP Associate Kiosk, you are required to register yourself first. Upon registering yourself on the JCP Associate Kiosk Login Portal, you will get access to view your work schedule, benefits details, and much more. But the question is, can you register yourself on the JCP Associate Kiosk Login portal from your Home? The answer is you can not register yourself on the JCP Associate Kiosk Login portal unless you use a JCP computer at your workplace.
Because of some security concerns, JCP Associate Kiosk doesn’t give access to register yourself from home and change your account password.
If you want to register yourself on JCP Associate Kiosk, then the process is straightforward. You simply need to set up your employee ID and password while using the JCP computer at your workplace.
How to Register Yourself on JCP Associate Kiosk?
To register yourself on JCP Associate Kiosk Portal you can follow these straightforward steps;
- First of all, while using a JCP computer from your workplace, open any browser and type associatekiosk.jcpenney.com in the browser’s address bar.
- You will be carried to another page with a white background, which is the homepage of the JCP Associate Kiosk Login portal. There you will see five options on the page and but you should look for the first option saying “Select Associate Kiosk @ Home.
- When you click on this option, it will open a new page, which is the login page of JCP Associate Kiosk. You will see two options besides the login section. The first one is a link, which is used to recover your password, while the second link is used to create a new account. So you are required to select the second link when using a JCP computer at your workplace to create a new account.
- After clicking on the option saying Register as a New User, you will see a new registration form, and you are required to complete it by typing your personal information. When you reach the password field, you should choose a strong, easy to remember but hard to guess password.
How to Log in to Your JCP Associate Kiosk Account?
Logging in to your account at JCP Associate Kiosk portal is a straightforward process. The things that are required to log in to your JCP Associate Kiosk include;
- A computer
- Active wifi or Ethernet LAN connection
- URL of the JCP Associate Kiosk portal
- A username and a password (The company will provide user ID)
Now that you have all these components with you, you are ready to log in to your JCP Associate Kiosk Login portal by following these steps;
- First of all, open any web browser from the computer and type www.jcpassociates.com in the address bar of the browser and then press the Enter key from the keyboard. When the page is fully loaded, you will see an option saying Associate Kiosk @ Home.
- Click on this link, and you will be carried to another page with a new web address, which will be assocaiatekiosk.jcpenney.com. You will see a login field, which will ask you for a user ID and password.
- Now type your User ID, which should be consist of nine digits, which means you should include the zeroes to complete the required nine digits. It is important to be careful while typing your user ID because if you type an incorrect user ID, you might find it hard to log in to your account.
- After typing your user ID, now head over to the password field. The password consists of eleven digits and includes JCP written in uppercase letters followed by birth month and birth year. Then it includes the last four digits of your SSN number. After typing these credentials, make sure you have typed all of them correctly and then hit the Enter key from your keyboard. The site uses SSL technology to verify the login process and encrypt the link between the browser and the server.
Now that you are log in to your JCP Associate Kiosk account, you will be able to search the employment details. Furthermore, you will be able to see payment details and work schedules and easily estimate the wage that the company will pay you. You can also download the leave forms and fill them out to ask for leaves. Since it is an online web portal, you can access it anytime and from anywhere and view details using a tablet, smartphone, laptop, and computer as long as you are connected to an active internet connection.
How to Reset Your JCP Associate Kiosk Login Password?
As mentioned earlier, the JCP Associate Kiosk Login portal password contains your birth month, birth year, and SSN number, which makes it easy to remember but hard to guess. However, if a user is facing trouble and can’t log in to their account, there is no need to be panic. The JCP Associate Kiosk helps you to reset your password. To do this below is a step-by-step guide that you should follow;
- As mentioned earlier, you can not use your home computer to register yourself or reset your password. And because of security concerns, you are required to use a JCP computer at your workplace to recover your JCP Associate Kiosk Login password.
- Now that you are using a JCP computer, you need to launch a web browser from the computer and type jsassociates.com in the address bar of the browser.
- Now press the Enter key from the keyboard. You will be taken to another page, which will be the homepage of JCP Associate Kiosk, where you will see multiple options.
- Click on the option saying Associate Kiosk @ Home, and this option will carry you to another page, the JCP Associate Kiosk portal’s login page.
- There you should see a link saying Forgot My Password next to the login field. Click on that link while using a JCP computer. Note that this link will only appear on a JCP computer, which means you will not see this link if you are trying this from your home computer.
- A new page will appear with two fields. You will need to fill out the required information that should match with the file located in the JCP database. Enter your JCP user ID and email address. You can find your user ID on your current JCP employee card, which consists of nine digits, and you should include zeros to make it to nine digits. Then type your email in the given text box and press the Submit option.
- After hitting the Submit option, head over to your email inbox, where you will receive a link, which will make sure that you have typed the correct email address. It will contain a reset link that you will use to reset your JCP Associate Kiosk account password.
- Click on that link and perform the given instructions.
How to Enroll Yourself in the JCP Benefits?
As we stated earlier, the company offers various benefits to its associates. That includes health, medical, and dental benefits, as well as they can enroll themselves for life insurance benefits. If you want to get details about JCP Associate Kiosk benefits, then you should visit its online portal.
You can benefit from JCP’s benefits if you have an account on its online portal, JCP Associate Kiosk. Below is a step-by-step guide to avail of its benefits through the JCP Associate Kiosk online portal.
- First of all, launch a browser and type associateskiosk.jcpenney.com in the address bar of the browser. When the page loading is completed, you will see a field asking for a username and password. Type your User ID and password associated with your JCP Associated Kiosk account and press the Enter key from the keyboard.
- Now you will see multiple options on the page. Click on the Powerline option located at the bottom right of the page. To view benefits, Click on the Powerline menu, and you will be carried to another page containing details about JCP Associate Kiosk benefits.
- Before enrolling yourself in a program, you should view all the benefits and then select the best one that suits your needs.
- After discovering all the program, select the best one that suits more to you. Click on the benefits link, and you will be carried to another page, which will show all the instructions about how you can register yourself.
- Follow these instructions, and finally, you will be enrolled in the benefits program offered by the JCP.
Remember, you can bypass JCP Associate Kiosk and access the Powerline program directly by typing jcpenneypowerline.com in the browser’s address bar. However, you are still required to go through the login process to access the JCP benefits program.
JCP Associate Kiosk Contact Details
Below are the contact detail of which you can reach out to the JCP Associate Kiosk;
- For Powerline benefits and paycheck queries, you can contact on 1-88-890-8900
- For lost Skylight card you can contact on 1-888-606-9800
- For Garnishment queries, you can contact on 1-866-324-5191
- For W-2 assistance you can contact on 1-800-567-9248
- For CCC employment verification, you can contact (855)901-3099
Call hours from Monday to Friday: 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM
For written support for queries you can reach through the email to JCP: [email protected]
JCP is a well-know chain of departmental stores across the United States and has many employees. The JCP offers numerous benefits to its employees and introduces an online portal JCP Associate Kiosk Login to gain information regarding JCP benefits and various other things. If you are a JCP Associate or want to join JCP, you should know about JCP Associate Kiosk and avail its benefits.
Above is a step-by-step guide that will help you to register yourself on the portal, and if you want to reach out to the company, we have also stated the contact information.
- Amazon Hub Login: One Click
- Sears Credit Card Login: Quick
- SunPass Login | www.sunpass.com Login & Signup
- Publix Passport Login – Www.publix.org Login
Below are some most asked questions by multiple users;
Q: Do JCP pay you for training?
Ans: Yes, you will be paid during orientation and training at JCP.