Most probably, you have heard about Amazon Lockers that offers a safe and secure place to hold your items when you don’t want to left your packages unattended at your home or workplace when they are delivered. You choose the location of the locker during the checkout process. Once it is completed, you will get an email from Amazon containing additional information about the locker, such as the time you can get access to it and the code you will be required to open it.
Well, Amazon Hub is a little different from Amazon Locker, but not that much. Amazon Locker locations are hosted through multiple third-parties, while Amazon Hubs are available for only apartment complexes.
This article is intended for those who are new to Amazon Hub and don’t know how to log in and how to use it. Below we have the answer of all your questions regarding Amazon Hub, so you should read this article till the end.
- 1 What is Amazon Hub?
- 2 Where are Amazon Hubs Located?
- 3 How Does Amazon Hub Work?
- 4 How to Find Out and Set Up Amazon Hub?
- 5 How to Use Amazon Hub?
- 6 Benefits of Amazon Hub
- 7 How to Pick Up Your Package From Amazon Hub?
- 8 How to Login to Your Amazon Hub Account?
- 9 Amazon Hub Contact Information
- 10 Conclusion
- 11 FAQ
What is Amazon Hub?
First of all, you should gain inforamtion about what Amazon Hub is. Well, as stated earlier, Amazon Hub is a safe and secure place that enables you to receive your packages at a time and place which suits you. Whether you want to pick your packages in evenings or weekends, Amazon Hubs covers it all. You do not have to think about your packages while they left unattended at your home or workplace.
Where are Amazon Hubs Located?
Amazon Hubs are strategically located in 900 plus cities and towns all across the United States in malls, stores, grocery stores, apartments, buildings, etc. They are accessible at places where you go more often. Tou can find them near your home, workplace, and school. Moreover, you can search for Amazon Hubs that you can find near you by navigating on their official website.
How Does Amazon Hub Work?
Well, Amazon Hub works straightforwardly. Customers are required to add an Amazon Hub to their Amazon address book and choose a location where they want to get deliver their shipment during the checkout process. Once your package is ready to be retrieved, Amazon will send an email to you containing information regarding your package, such as a unique six-digit code to pick your package from the designated slot.
If you are a Prime Amazon member, you will be allowed to get your package with a one, two, three, or same-day shipping without paying any extra cost. You can see all the information and options for your shipment during the checkout process.
How to Find Out and Set Up Amazon Hub?
To have an upcoming package delivered to Amazon Hub at your apartment complex, you are required to find a drop location, which is convenient for you, and add it to your Amazon list of delivery addresses. Your chosen location doesn’t necessarily have to be near your home or office although, it can be close to your home, workplace, or any other place, which is convenient for you. Moreover, it also allows you to add more than one location.
To find Amazon Hub location near you and add them to your Amazon addresses book, you need to follow these steps;
- Open a browser from your computer or laptop.
- Type www.Amazon.com in the address bar of your browser.
- Go down to the page to find the Help option and click on it.
- Go down again to find the Find More Solutions box and type “find an Amazon Hub near me.”
- Click on the Go option.
- Now click on the option saying Find Amazon Hub in your area.
- Click on the option of saying Search for a Hub location.
- Fill out the search box and then click on the Search option.
- When you see an Amazon Hub near you, click on the Select option in the list to choose. You might see many of them.
- Now your chosen Amazon Hub will appear in your Amazon list of saving addresses.
- If you are willing to add more than one Amazon Hub, you can repeat the very same process to add more Amazon Hub locations.
How to Use Amazon Hub?
Using an Amazon Hub, it is required for you to place an order first. Once you are done with placing an order in your Amazon cart you can go further by following these steps;
- Click on the option saying Proceed to Checkout.
- You will be carried to a page where you will see a box saying Choose a Shipping Address. Find the option saying Your Pickup Location. This option will only appear when you add an Amazon location to your Amazon addresses.
- Now click on the Locker Location option that you have added earlier and then click on the option saying Use This Address.
- If you are ordering a package for the first time for an Amazon location, then you will be carried to a page, which will ask you for your credit card information.
- Click on the option saying, Confirm Card.
- Click on the option which says Use this Payment Method.
- Finally, click on the option Place Your Order.
Benefits of Amazon Hub
Amazon Hub has a lot of benefits, and some of them include;
- Safe and secure self-service kiosks for your packages.
- Attended locations for your Amazon Hub packages.
- Safe and secure self-service kiosks for all your residential packages.
- Various options and thousands of locations with flexible timings.
- Retrieve or return your Amazon Hub packages on your own schedule.
How to Pick Up Your Package From Amazon Hub?
Similar to any other Amazon order, they will send you an email to verify your purchase. In that email, you will find another entry stating, “Your order will be delivered to the Amazon Hub location you have selected. When your package arrives, you will be sent an email with a six-digit pickup code and other information on how to get your package.”
If it doesn’t include a message saying “you have three days to pick up your package or else it will return to Amazon,” it means you have to keep an eye for your future deliveries. Once you receive the email from Amazon, you need to follow these steps to pick up your package.
- First of all, click on the link that you have received in the email for directions for Amazon Hub location.
- Write down the six-digit code because you will need it to open the locker and retrieve your package. You might also receive your six-digit pickup code through text if you have signed up for this.
- Go to the Amazon Hub location and locate the designated slot.
- Use kiosk to enter the six-digit pickup code that you have received and other required information.
- The designated slot will pop out so that you can pick up your package from there.
How to Login to Your Amazon Hub Account?
If you have created an account on Amazon hub and want to log in to it, the process is pretty simple. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to log in to your Amazon Hub account;
- First of all, open any web browser from your computer or laptop.
- Type the web address hub.amazon.work in the address bar of the browser.
- Now you will see the main page of Amazon. Locate the option saying Log in With Amazon and click on it.
- You will be carried to another page, which will ask you for a username and password. Type your email address associated with your Amazon account. If you have an Amazon mobile account, then type your mobile number in the required box.
- Now a new page will appear, which will ask you for a password. Type your Amazon password.
- Now click on the Sign-in option.
- Now you are login to your Amazon account and can place orders for Amazon Hub.
Amazon Hub Contact Information
If you want to reach out to Amazon Hub, you can contact them through;
Contact Number: 1-888-280-4331
Email address: [email protected]
Amazon is a well-known platform for buying and selling your stuff. Being an esteemed platform, it offers various shipping facilities to its customers. They deliver packages worldwide in an efficient and secure way. Recently they have introduced a new service known as Amazon Hubs. Amazon Hubs is somehow similar to Amazon Lockers.
You can save a nearby Amazon Hub location to your Amazon addresses book and place an order to a location, which is convenient for you. Moreover, you can also add multiple locations for your shipment. It is a safe and secure way to retrieve your packages when you aren’t available at your home or workplace. If you are a new Amazon user and don’t know what it is and how it works, this article will help you to understand all the things related to Amazon Hub.
- Sears Credit Card Login: Quick
- SunPass Login | www.sunpass.com Login & Signup
- Southeastern Grocers Login| Complete Guide
- Publix Passport Login – Www.publix.org Login
Below are some most asked questions by multiple users;
Q: What is an Amazon Hub?
Ans: Amazon Hub is a delivery hub for apartment lobbies. It accepts all the deliveries from different carriers. The service was introduced in 2018, and Amazon announced that the service would be available across the United States.