My medical me is an online patient service provider company. It allows patients to make their payments online by using their self-service portal. In case, if you have received a medical billing statement then you can use this online platform to make your payment online.
- 1 What is Mymedicalme.com?
- 1.1 Facilities available ay My medical me
- 1.2 Mymedicalme.com Login and Sign up
- 1.3 Registration Method
- 1.4 Proceed Online Transaction
- 1.5 My Medical Me Contact Number
- 1.6 FAQ
What is Mymedicalme.com?
Mymedicalme.com is an online platform that allows its customers to take medical payments, view their recent activity, view payment and transaction history as well as view details of their billing statements.
This website provides 24 hours of services to its customers who log in with their username and password. But you can still make your payments without signing in.
If you have received a medical billing statement from your doctor or pharmacist, then you can easily make your payment within a few minutes by visiting www.mymedicalme.com
Facilities available ay My medical me
- You can easily view, manage, and print payment statements easily and check-in at the logs created.
- You can also look into your charge and payment history and print the same for any referrals.
- If any new mymediame complaints need to be done, you can log in to your data and add your detail.
- Once you have logged in you can set up your payment arrangements as p,ẞxer your available payment methods.
- For later references, you can also update your contact details in case of any change in address or phone number.
- Users can also change or modify their notification settings, depending on the type of device or data updates or transaction status as Safe or Fake.
- You can also select the payment method according to the options available. Payment options can also be changed
Mymedicalme.com Login and Sign up
Another good thing about mymedicalme.com is that users are allowed to make transactions with or without having an account. In case, if you don’t have an account then there is no need to worry about you will be able to make payments only.
If you want to create an account at mymedicalme.com then follow the steps given below:
Step – 1: First of all open your browser and in the address bar type www.mymedicalme.com.
Step – 2: If you are visiting my medical me for the first time then you will see a pop-up saying, “New to Medical Me, Click here to register.” Click on the link and register your account.
Step – 3: This will redirect you to the registration page, in order to register yourself at mymedicalme.com you need to provide the following necessary information.
- Last 4 digits of your phone number
- Last 4 digits of your social security number
- Your date of birth.
Step – 4: Once you have confirmed your details then you will receive a billing statement that you must keep as a proof of receipt generated by My Medical Me.
Step – 5: Validate the details that you have provided to My medical me and after that press Validate.
Step – 6: Be patient while the system verifies your entries through their database and if the information you provided was correct then you can continue further proceedings.
Step – 7: In the next step you will be redirected to a page where you need to do the following things:
- Add your personal information
- Choose your username and password
- Submit your full name, Address, Email ID, and Contact Details.
Step – 8: After finishing and confirming your account creation, click Agree to the terms and Conditions and then click submit.
If you are new to My medical me, then you can create an account online by easily in a few minutes. If you want to create an account then follow the steps below:
Step – 1: First of all open your browser and go to www.mymedicalme.com and then click on “Register” to begin the registration process.
Step – 2: Provide the required information (including your last name), Social security number or date of birth and ID number or the last four digits of your phone number.
Step – 3: Now after following the above step click “Validate.”
Proceed Online Transaction
If you have a My medical me account then you need to log in, in order to make a payment. Follow the steps below if you want to make a payment from your account.
Step – 1: First of all go to www.mymedicalme.com
Step – 2: Type your login credentials in order to get access to your account.
Step – 3: On your dashboard, you will see an option saying “Make Payment”.
Step – 4: After that choose a payment mode and fill the requirements with all the required information such as your account number, zip code, and billing statement ID.
Step – 5: After you have filled all the necessary information, click the “Make Payment” button.
My Medical Me Contact Number
- You can call their support team at the Toll-Free number: 1-866-770-2116
- You can also send an email to mymedicalme.com Customer Support Team. Just refer to their main page.
Also Check: Pay Your Trashbills Online
What are the methods to pay online at Mymedicalme.com?
You can pay online at mymdecialme.com by using your Credit or Debit card linked to your bank account.
What if I forgot my Username or Password?
In case, if you have lost your login credentials then there you don’t need to worry about them. You can get help instantly by calling on 1-866-770-2116 or by dropping your email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I do not want to register online on My medical me?
If you don’t want to register on my medical me, then you will be redirected to a payment page where you need to place your guarantor’s first name, last name and Card details. Thus, you can pay your medical bill without registering on My Medical Me.
Is it safe to use My medical me?
Mymedicalme.com is a safe and reliable website which is recommended and trusted by millions of users worldwide. You can use My Medical Me for paying your medical bills online without any issue.
This was all about mymedicalme.com. I hope that you will find this piece of information helpful in paying your medical bills online through mymedicalme.com. If you have any questions or complaints regarding this topic then do let me know in the comments section.