If You are Looking for Methods of ‘How to Install Blue for PC’ and not finding a suitable solution for it. Don’t worry, You just stepped into the right place. I assure you won’t regret coming here for the solution.
Do you have multiple email accounts and are facing problems halding them?
Normally we have access with only one particular app supporting one website. The problem arises when we have our email accounts on other websites as well. Every problem has a solution and the best solution to your problem is Blue mail. Just read this article based on simple steps and I assure you, that you will never face this problem again.
The reason why Blue Mail is so famous among people is that it completely a free app and can handle and manage email from all of the providers. One of the great things I like about blue mail is that it will allow you for smart push notification while enabling personalization across multiple email accounts. Bluemail is not only popular but a perfect replacement for the handling of your stock email app.
First I should tell you that this amazing app is only available for Android and iOS device. According to a statement issued by BlueMail, they are working on its production for windows also. But we don’t know how much time exactly will take to be available for Windows as well. That is why I have come up with a solution and will guide you how to Install BlueMail on your PC also.
How to download and run Blue Mail on your PC and Mac?
Blue Mail is a wonderful user-based app. Due to its amazing features, it is growing day by day. When it was created, an Alpha version of it was launched on Microsoft store. It was completely tested there. Realizing the massive popularity, Bluemail next version was also launched with the availability of new upgrades.
There are two methods to install Bluemail on Your PC.
- Using Android Emulators
- Registering for the Beta Test.
We will first see the working of the first method. But before starting on the first method. You should be clear on How an Andriod Emulator works and What it actually does.
Android Emulator is a software that works as a Virtual Device that represents an Android device. The emulators allow you to use all the apps and games that you can play on your Android Apps. In the first method, I am going to tell you about some efficient and best emulator that you can use for this purpose.
7 Best Android Emulators that you can Use For Your Windows PC
- Nox App Player
- Remix OS Payer
- Ko Player
Download BlueMail using BlueStacks on your PC.
One of the most popular Android emulators is Bluestacks. It has a wonderful interface. It is a free software that will allow you to use Android apps on your PC Windows.
Go to Step-2 if you are using Windows 10
- First of all, you have to download The Bluestacks emulator for your computer.
- After the downloading is completed. Open the folder where you have downloaded your file and simply install it on your computer. It can be installed on Windows 10/8/8.1/7 or even Mac, so you don’t need to worry about the type of operating you are currently using.
- Firstly you need to download the Bluestacks for your Windows PC or laptop.
- The installation process may take some time, wait until it gets installed on your PC.
- Once bluestacks is installed, Launch it on your PC by opening bluestack. You have to sign in with your Google ID if you are using it for the first time.
- Now open the browser using Bluestacks, Remember that not from the desktop. Open it from bluestacks and in the search bar of the bluestack which is on the left corner, download the BlueMail APK file.
- Wait for the installation process to get complete.
Step-2 (If you are using Windows 10)
- You can see the APK icon which can easily be seen on the left sidebar of the bluestacks.
- When you type “Bluemail” in the search bar of the, you will see a list of apps.
- Double click the Bluemail APKClick the APK icon on the left sidebar of BlueStacks; you will see all the list of all the downloaded APKs
- Double click the Bluemail APK and Install it.
The installation process will soon start. After some time it will be installed on your computer.
Installing BlueMail for PC using Nox Player
Nox App player is one of the other Android emulators which will allow you to use Bluemail on PC. It has an amazing interface and I am pretty sure that you will love using it. Just follow these simple steps and use BlueMail for your PC.
- Go to Nox official website and download Nox app player there.
- Wait for the app to be downloaded.
- After it is installed. Open it.
- After you have opened it, you can see the google play store shortcut on the home page of the app. Click on it.
- Using the search bar of the Nox, search for the BlueMail.
- Select the BlueMail app from the list and click on the Install button. Launch it and use it.
Now you can easily Browse your Emails through Bluemail on your PC.
Use Bluemail on Windows using Andy Android Emulator
In order to Install Andy Emulator on your computer, you must make it sure that the graphics version of your computer is upgraded to the latest version.
After making sure, Follow these steps to install it on your PC.
First of all, make sure that the graphics driver version of your computer is upgraded to the latest version and then start following steps mentioned down here.
- First of all download Andy Emulator , you can do this by clicking on the button below.
- Click on the file you have just downloaded and then follow on-screen instruction and install it.
- Open the emulator and then search for google play store app. In the search bar of google play store, search for BlueMail for Android.
- Just click on the install button and download it.
Method 2: Registering for the Beta Test
You can get the Beta version of BlueMail as soon as it is released because the BlueMail for desktop is still under development. You have to subscribe to get the beta version whenever it is released.
You have to :
- Subscribe to the beta.
- After signing up wait and you will receive an email.
- After these steps, Then enjoy blue mail app on your PC.
You will get a notification from Bluemail as you subscribe to the Beta version of it. I would suggest you wait for the beta version and whenever its version for PC is available it will be best to use it. The reason I am saying this is because emulators are quite slow as compared to the Beta versions of software and may also bring bugs into the software.
I have personally checked all of the above emulators and are trusted. You can download it from their official websites.
Got a question? Ask me in the comments and I will be glad to give a response.