Ford Motor Company, also called as Ford is the United States-based multinational automobile manufacturing company. The company has its headquarter in Dearborn, Michigan. The company was established in 1903. It uses the Ford brand to sell automobiles and other commercial vehicles, as well as luxurious cars, under the Lincoln brand.
The company employees about 200,000 people around the world and has 90 plants and facilities. The company is the 2nd largest automobile manufacturer company in the United States and 5th largest in the world.
The legacy of the company continues with the belief that happy and excellent working conditions are the secret to the success of the company. Because of it’s a large number of employees and facilitate them in an easy and excellent way, the company has launched an online portal known as Myfordbenefits for its employees, where they can get information about the company, offers, and benefits offered by the company, compensations, and much more.
Ford company is recognized for its generosity towards its employees and not only offers remarkable benefits to its currently working employees but also to the retirees who no longer work for the company to make their retirement safe and secure. The company makes sure that its retired employees must have benefits coverage needed to them after their retirement. To offer remarkable benefits to its employees, the company evaluates its plans each year to fulfill the requirement of its retirees.
Myfordbenefits is an online portal launched by the company exclusively for its current and retired employees to offer them a record of benefits that they can avail of as a registered employee. If you are unaware and don’t know what this portal is and what it offers, this post is for you. Here, we will highlight everything that you need to know about the Myfordbenefits Login portal. So, let’s begin!
- 1 Benefits Offered by the Myfordbenfits Login to its Retirees
- 2 How to Login to Your Myfordbenefits Login?
- 3 How to Register Yourself on Myfordbenefits Login to get Retirees Benefits?
- 4 How to Recover Your Myfordbenefits Login Account Password?
- 5 Myfordbenefits Customer Support
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 FAQs
Benefits Offered by the Myfordbenfits Login to its Retirees
The company cares about its retired employees and offers them remarkable benefits through the Myfordbenefits Login portal. If you are a retiree of Ford company and wondering what benefits you can get after registering yourself on the Myfordbenefits Login portal, below is a list of benefits that you can avail.
Two Medical Plan Options for Retirees
As stated earlier, the company cares about its retirees and offer them various benefits to people who dedicated their careers to the company and contribute to its success. In return, the company wants to make sure that you have the benefits you require after retirement, and this is why the company evaluates their retiree plans each year to make sure to deliver valuable options to meet the needs of its retirees.
Since healthcare costs continue to jump bigger and bigger across the United States, increasing the cost of offering retirees health care coverage, the Ford company continues to modify its plans and to deliver competitive options to its retirees. As of their new medical plans, retirees have the opportunity to choose two new medical plans that are;
- PPO 3600 + HSA
- PPO 4000
Both of these medical plans offered to Ford retirees allows them to visit any doctor they want in the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan network. Moreover, its PPO 3600 + HSA plan also features a health savings account, allowing retirees to set costs to pay for current or future health care expenses.
Ford Retiree Legal Plan and Financial Services
Ford also offers a Legal Plan and Financial Services to its retirees and their family members that include creating a will, handling disputes with contractors, buying or selling a house, assistance in resolving warranty issue disputes traffick tickets, etc. All of this covered 100% by the company without any deductions when retirees work with a network of attorneys.
Life and AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment) Insurance
Ford offers Life and AD&D Insurance plan to its eligible retirees up to $25,000. For retirees with a disability who are qualified, their coverage minimizes up to $25,000 at age 55. This insurance plan ends at the age of 65. If you are eligible and enrolled yourself in OLI (Optional Life Insurance), DLI (Dependent Life Insurance) child or spouse, or Optional AD&D Insurance before retirement, you will have the same level of coverage that you have as an active Ford employee. You also have the option to decrease or cancel your coverage whenever you want, however, you cannot increase it.
How to Login to Your Myfordbenefits Login?
If you are a Ford retiree, you should use the Myfordbenefits Login portal to avail benefits offered by the company to its retirees. The login process is pretty simple. Below is a set of steps that you need to follow to register yourself on the Myfordbenefits Login portal.
Requirements to Access Myfordbenefits Login Portal
Before accessing the Myfordbenefits Login portal, you should keep below things ready with you;
- A computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone.
- A stable internet connection, either wifi or LAN.
- A web browser, either Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc.
- Myfordbenfits Login official web address
Now that you have all the above things ready with you, let’s proceed to the Myfordbenfits Login process;
- Firstly, launch your preferred web browser from your laptop, tablet, computer, or any other device you are using.
- Type the URL www.myfordbenefits.com in the address bar of the browser and hit the Enter key or click on the Go option.
- This will redirect you to the official Myfordbenefits web page, where you will the login section of Myfordbenefits Login on the left side.
- You will be required to type your User ID and password associated with your Myfordbenefits Login account.
- Type your User ID in the first given box and your password in the second given box.
- Now Click on the Log On option to access your Myfordbenefits account.
How to Register Yourself on Myfordbenefits Login to get Retirees Benefits?
If you are a retiree of Ford and want to enroll yourself on Myfordbenefits Login to get retiree benefits, you can follow these steps;
- Open browser from your device you are using.
- Type Myfordbenefits.com in the address bar of the browser.
- You will land on Myfordbenefits official web page, where you can see the login section, which will ask you to enter your Myfordbenefits User ID and password.
- Type your User ID in the first empty box and your password in the second empty box and then click on the Log On option.
- You will be logged in to your Myfordbenefits account. Now visit the Next Page and select Make your Annual Enrollment option.
- Click on the Enroll in your retiree health benefits option.
- On the Welcome page, select Research and Enroll option.
- When you reach on the Benefits Summary web page, you can view, compare, and decide the benefits offered by the company and modify them as per your preferences.
- After choosing the benefits, submit your selections and click on the Confirm Choices option. It is mandatory for you to make a selection within a month of your retirement date.
- Go to the email inbox that you have associated with the Myfordbenefits Login portal, where you will see an email confirming that you have successfully enrolled yourself.
- Go back to Myfordbenefits Login to confirm the benefits that you have selected earlier.
How to Recover Your Myfordbenefits Login Account Password?
If you don’t remember your Myfordbenefits Logion account password, you will not be able to access your account. However, it allows you to reset your Myfordbenefits Login password. To do this, below is a set of easy steps that you can follow;
- Visit the official web page of Myfordbenfits Login by typing Myfordbenfits.com in the address bar of the browser.
- Click on the option saying Forgot User ID or Password.
- You will be asked to enter your last four digits of SSN and date of birth in the required fields.
- Enter these details and then click on the Continue option.
- After verifying your details, you will be guided to reset your password.
Myfordbenefits Customer Support
If you have any queries regarding Myfordbenefits Login, you can reach out to them using below contact details;
Reach out to Myfordbenefits through phone: 1-800-248-4444
(Mon to Fri – 9 AM to 9 PM)
Ford is a well-known automobile manufacturing company that employed many people around the world. The company offers attractive benefits not only to its currently working employees, but also its retirees. In this regard, the Ford company has launched the Myfordbenfits Login portal, where users can register themselves to avail benefits offered by the company.
Above, we have covered all the things that you need to know about Myfordbenfits Login retirees, and we sincerely hope that this guide will help you a lot. Your queries and suggestions are welcome, and you can write us a comment below.
- Paychex Flex Login Guide
- Targetpayandbenefits Login and Signup
- John Deere Online Employee Self Service – Deere Ess Login
- LM people [External Login, Secure id]
Q: Does Ford offers benefits to its retired employees?
Ans: Yes, Ford offers incredible benefits not only to its active employees but also to its retirees. Ford retirees can access its Myfordbenfits Login portal to view benefits offered by the company.